Fast, non-contact, and unobtrusive, keeping your operation running while we scan. Capable of long ranges and high accuracy, allowing for otherwise dangerous or hard to reach data to be acquired.
Some ideal applications & benefits are;
- Ability to pull measurements and spatial information from anywhere
- Volumetric calculations for stock pile monitoring
- Clash detection for new and proposed installations
- Use for site planning and future expansions
- Area optimization
- Surface & slope analysis
- Mine drift and surface documenting
- Site safety monitoring
- 3D visualization for investors & planning
Our 3D laser scan data provides substantial benefits over any other method, creating a cost effective solution with many applications.
- Registered Point Clouds
High density 3D data tailored for your application. Delivered in various file formats (.XYZ, .RCP, .E57, etc) and used for analysis, visualization, and CAD modeling.
- 3D Models & Scan-To-BIM
We can create precise 3D Revit models from our point clouds and offer scan-to-BIM services.
- Topographical & Geospatial Information
This data can be easily obtained and extracted with great precision. We offer many delivery options such as Contours, Heat Maps, & Deformation monitoring.
- 2D Plans, Elevations, Sectionals, & Orthophotos
We can provide detailed 2D CAD drawings and coloured orthophotos, ideal for as built documentation.