Application & Benefits
3D laser scanning is the fastest and most effective way of acquiring as built conditions. The advantages of having complete and accurate as built references are immense. From pre-project planning to CAD modeling, the applications are endless.
Our typical applications are;
- Production of 2D drawings & 3D CAD models
- BOMA Area Plans
- QA/QC Monitoring & Fabrication Verification
- Clash Detection for new and proposed installations
- Deformation Monitoring
- Non-Contact Floor/Slab Flatness & Levelness
- Documenting precise location and layout of to be covered or buried utilities & building infrastructure.
- Registered Point Clouds
High density 3D data tailored for your application. Delivered in various file formats (.XYZ, .RCP, .E57, etc) and used for analysis, visualization, and CAD modeling.
- 3D Models & Scan-To-BIM
We can create precise 3D Revit models from our point clouds and offer scan-to-BIM services.
- 2D Plans, Elevations, Sectionals, & Orthophotos
We can provide detailed 2D CAD drawings and coloured orthophotos, ideal for as built documentation.
- Topographical & Geospatial Information
This data can be easily obtained and extracted with great precision. We offer many delivery options such as Contours, Heat Maps, & Flatness/Levelness Reports (ASTM E1155).